Desktop ClientGet updates, post comments and keep track of the activity right from your desktop.
The Activity Stream
The cyn.in desktop client shows an Activity Stream of all items. Whenever some activity is done on an item on your cyn.in site it “bubbles” to the top, on the desktop client’s Activity Stream. This brings it to the immediate attention of all the people connected to the site with the cyn.in desktop client.
- See recent activity at a glance
- Dive down and view an item in full detail!
- Page through all the items in your cyn.in site
- Full keyboard navigation allows fast browsing and usage
You can search for items on your cyn.in site directly from your cyn.in desktop. Find the item you’re looking for fast, view it in detail and dicuss it.
- Search your cyn.in site directly from your desktop
- Results are ranked according to percentage match
- Navigate and page through the results just like the Activity Stream
You can discuss any item that you find in your cyn.in desktop. Every time someone leaves a message on an item, it bubbles to the top, for everyone’s immediate attention. Discussions can be had on any item, and thus tend to stay on topic.
- Threaded discussions — reply to a message or add a new one
- Rapid response encourages Review, Collaboration, Q&A, and more
Status messages can be quickly set in the cyn.in desktop client. Whenever you set a new status message, everyone else using cyn.in desktop is updated about it.
- 1 click set status message
- Instant Discussions on status messages, just like other applications
When you glance through the Activity Stream and find an item that requires further action, you can open it to see all relevant details about it. You can discuss it directly in the desktop client, or open it in your web browser for further action.
- Preview Images and download the original
- Read Blog Posts and Wiki Pages in full detail
- Download File items to your desktop