Open Phlo for Mac with a keyboard shortcut, type your search, and find what you’re looking for on any search engine. If you can’t find it on Google, maybe you’ll find it on Amazon or eBay. You can jump straight to results from any search site, so it’s the fastest way to find your answer. Phlo comes preloaded with over 30 popular search sites, and you can easily add more. It’s your one search box that searches everywhere.
Key features of Phlo for Mac
- Jump to search results on any site without retyping your search term
- Saved history of your searches — put an end to endless re-typing
- Instant search suggestions from your history, Google and Bing as you type
- Conﬁgurable global keyboard shortcut to launch Phlo from anywhere
- Search multiple sites at once using shift + return or shift + click
- Automatically bubbles up your most used search engines and sites
- Keyboard shortcuts to help you search faster
- Gorgeous graphics that support Apple’s Retina Display
Search everywhere from every device with Phlo Sync
Phlo Sync can keep your search history and search services in sync across all your devices. You can add new sites to search on any device, or add them with one click via our free Phlo Assistant extension for Mac browsers. Every search you make and every site you add will stay in sync between your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Phlo Sync is available as a yearly in-app purchase.