Location Browser for your iPhone
- Explore geo-tagged information and media around you aggregated from diverse services
- Intuitive dashboard view lets you see everything thats immediately around you from all of Localscope’s sources
- Search for anything around you and view results simultaneously from all sources
- Browse your search results in an amazingly intuitive list view with realtime direction pointers and distance meters
- Lay the results out on the map or look through the state of the art augmented reality view to spot the results in the real world
- Flick through results from different services and experience them side-by-side using the intuitive source slider
- Get rich information about places including informative badges for ratings, checkins, likes and more
- Navigate and get directions to your results, call them directly or store them to your address book in a tap
- Add geo-tagged reminders for any location and choose to get push notifications on arrival or departure from the proximity of the location
- Share your findings with your friends using Messages, Email, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter or Sina Weibo
- Explore detailed information about a result using the in-app browser or open it into a linked native app
- Explore any part of the world by setting it as your virtual location
- See POIs laid out on a map on connected car receiver HUDs or other supported secondary displays. Even works with the AppleTV over Airplay Mirroring
- Works worldwide – Explore your location wherever you are
- Supports 21 languages
Localscope currently aggregates information from the following services: Google, Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter, iOS Reminders, Instagram, Panoramio, Flickr, Wikimapia, Wikipedia, Factual, Citysearch, Yelp, 2GIS, Zomato, Baidu, Dianping, Yellow Pages Australia.
NAVIGATION APP INTEGRATIONS
Localscope integrates with over 60 navigation apps for one touch turn-by-turn directions to discovered locations.
Our annual Black Friday sale is here and we are offering a flat 50% discount on all our apps! For the next 5 days, starting today 23rd November right through 28th November, all our apps Numerics, Localscope and Phlo for iOS will be discounted by 50% on the App Store....
We're happy to announce the availability of the latest version of Localscope - 4.5 with fixes for the Instagram and CitySearch service integrations and more. Localscope integrates with Instagram to fetch geo-tagged photo content from around your location and presents...
18th May 2016 was an exhilarating day for me as I had the opportunity to meet with Apple CEO - Tim Cook, Apple COO - Jeff Williams and key members of the Apple Team. It was a privilege like no other. I am humbled that Tim Cook took some quality time out from his busy...
We’ve put together some screenshots, logos, features and banners to help you out, if you’d like to write an article or blog post about Localscope for iOS. Click to download the Press Kit.
* All logos and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.