Numerics is free to use with an optional Pro upgrade available as an in-app purchase
Free$0.00 Per Month
- ONE Dashboard
- THREE Widgets
- Limited Integrations
- Basic Support
Pro$9.99 Per Month
- Unlimited Dashboards
- Unlimited Widgets
- All Integrations
- Import - Export Templates
- Priority Support
Enterprise$$ Billed Annually
- All Pro Features
- Custom Integrations
- White - Labelling
- Volume Licensing
- On-Premise Support
Frequently asked questions
- What happens if I do not continue my subscription or the Free Trial ends?The Numerics Pro Subscription is optional. If you choose to not re-subscribe to Numerics Pro, the app will switch to ‘Lite’ mode. This will only allow 1 dashboard with 3 widgets. All dashboards beyond the first one and any widgets beyond the first 3 in the first dashboard will be permanently removed. Additionally, any premium KPI widgets that you added during the trial will also be removed from your dashboard, even if they are less than 3 widgets.
- How is the Numerics Pro subscription charged?Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account on confirmation of purchase. This is an auto-renewing subscription. This means, once subscribed, Numerics Pro will automatically renew 24 hours prior to the end of each term (monthly or annual) and will reflect in your iTunes account purchase history. You can turn off auto-renewal or modify your subscription at any time from your iTunes account settings. In case of Enterprise Subscriptions, payments are made via Partners.
- I have bought Numerics Pro on another device, how do I restore my subscription?If you have enabled iCloud Sync, your subscription will automatically be synchronized between your devices. Please ensure that iCloud Sync is enabled on all devices and you’re logged in with the same Apple ID. If you’ve just setup a new device, you might need to wait for some time untill all the changes sync. Try restarting your devices or hit Restore button in the Pro screen.
- How can I cancel my subscription?You can cancel the Pro subscription or modify it at any time from your iTunes account settings. Alternatively, you can use the Manage Subscription in Numerics’ settings. You will be able to cancel the subscription once it is activated. But refunds will not be provided for any used portion of the term.
- The price is different on my App Store?Numerics is available for USD 9.99/month or 99.99/year or its equivalent in the respective App Store’s supported currency. There might be minor differences due to currency conversion exchange rates.
- How can I switch from a monthly subscription to an annual subscription?You can use the Manage Subscription in Numerics’ settings to upgrade or downgrade your subscription. When you upgrade your plan, the charges will take effect immediately. When you downgrade your plan, the decrease in dashboards and widgets takes effect after your current monthly or annual subscription ends.
- Does my subscription sync between my devices?If you have enabled iCloud Sync, your subscription will automatically be synchronized between your devices. Please ensure that iCloud Sync is enabled on all devices and you’re logged in with the same Apple ID. If you’ve just setup a new device, you might need to wait for some time untill all the changes sync. Try restarting your devices or hit Restore button in the Pro screen.
- Does Numerics save my credit card information?Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your iTunes account on confirmation of purchase. Numerics or Cynapse does not have access to your credit card.
- How many devices can I install Numerics on?You can use Numerics on all your iOS, watchOS and tvOS devices that are connected to the same Apple ID that you used to buy a subscription.
- Is 1 Dashboard with 3 widgets enough to get me started?Although, Numerics is designed to visualize KPIs from multiple business systems, the free version with the 1 dashboard and 3 widgets is great to get professionals, decision makers and business owners in the practice of measuring their KPIs. The 3 widget limit allows you to focus on the numbers that matter most and help you track their progress. Basic widgets of all premium integrated services are available to try with the free version. This means you can get started at no cost. Start with the 7-day free trial to try all integrations or upgrade to Pro as your tracking requirements grow.
- How many widgets can a dashboard display?A Numerics dashboard can be structured based on projects and team functions. An individual dashboard for each team or project is a recommended best practice when using dashboards. Each dashboard can have unlimited KPI widgets pulling in metrics from different services.
- What are the integrations available with the Numerics Free version?Numerics integrates with a growing list of cloud services, custom business applications and third party software. Many integrations are completely free; this means all the KPI templates for that integration are free to use with Numerics Lite. The free integrations are - Microsoft Excel Office 365, Facebook, Foursquare, GMail, Google Spreadsheets, Instagram, Pinterest, Stocks by Yahoo! and Twitter. Apart from these, basic KPI widgets for each service are available in the Free version.
- Are all the custom connectors available only with the Pro?No, the Numerics free version bundles Microsoft Excel Office 365 and Google Spreadsheets integrations for free. All KPI templates for these two custom integrations are free to use. Additionally, Custom JSON, Custom JSON with Basic Auth, Amazon API Gateway, Salesforce SOQL and Google Big Query integrations, all have their basic widgets available at no cost.
- What are the different support levels?Depending on the subscription level you choose, you have access to different support packages. All customers, regardless of subscription level, will receive a core set of support services. Free customers will get access to the knowledge base and will receive support from our support team via email. Pro customers get 2-Business Day Support via email. Enterprise customers will receive customized support packages with dedicated support personnel to consult on designing custom dashboards and more. On-Premise support is also optinally provided, subject to Partner availability in your region.
- Who is a grandfatherd user?If you have dowloaded Numerics v4.x or earlier and have been an early supporter of Numerics, you are a grandfathered user.
- What is a grandfathered user entitled to?As a grandfathered user, you are exclusively eligible for a LIFETIME 50% DISCOUNT on the Pro subscription. You also get a longer 1 month trial period, extended by 4 times. Exclusively for grandfathered users, all widgets added during your extended trial period will continue to function forever, even if you choose to cancel the subscription.
- Is there an upgrade plan for old users?A special upgrade offer for existing users makes them eligible for an exclusive lifetime discount of 50% for Numerics Pro, along with an extended month long trial period. Even if existing users choose to not subscribe for Numerics Pro, their existing dashboard setups will continue to function along with all the new features of Numerics 5, unlike the limited free version. Only to add new widgets, existing users will need to avail the upgrade offer. The upgrade is a lifetime offer for users and they can always subscribe to PRO at the discounted price later. Additionally, if you enable a trial but do not subscribe, all KPIs added during the trial will continue to function even after expiry.
- What is Limited Pro?If as a grandfather, you choose to not subscribe to Numerics Pro, the app will switch to a Limited Pro mode. With Limited Pro, all your existing widgets and dashboards will remain completely functional. However, you will not be allowed to add any new widgets or dashboards. As an early adopter of Numerics, you can always subscribe to Numerics Pro at your special discounted upgrade price later.
- Is my data safe?Data security and ownership is fundamentally important to us at Cynapse. Hence we’ve designed Numerics to directly connect to a service to aggregate, process and present dashboards on your device in real time, with no servers in the middle. We do not have a server in between and do not replicate your data anywhere, except for on your device. This means, we do not have access to your usernames and passwords. All your credentials are stored securely in your device keychain. This makes Numerics secure by design and more compliant with strict security policies. If you still have any concerns, please feel free to reach out via support through the app or our website and we’d be happy to help you.
- How is my data secured when using iCloud Sync?Your data is stored locally on your device or stored securely on Apple’s iCloud if you choose to enable iCloud Sync. With iCloud Sync enabled only you can access your Numerics dashboards, only on devices where you’re signed in to iCloud. iCloud is built with industry-standard security technologies, employs strict policies to protect your information, and is leading the industry by adopting privacy-preserving technologies like end-to-end encryption for your data. We do not have any information about your iCloud ID or its contents.
- Why does Numerics need access to my account information?Numerics does not have access to your personal data. Numerics integrates with Google Apps like Spreadsheets, Analytics, YouTube, Big Query and Gmail to bring in your key performance indicators. Since the same Google account works with all of the Google Apps, Numerics asks for permissions to all the Google Apps at once. If it asked for permissions for each of the Google Apps separately, duplicate Google accounts would have to be added, creating account clutter and confusion. Rest assured, Numerics only gets the totals and other numbers from the integrated services, that too, only when you add a widget for it on your dashboard. All your credentials are stored securely in your device keychain.